We can help you manage the environment through our extensive training program covering forestry, arboriculture, landscaping, estate management and turf management.
Last few places remaining for September for more information please call 0162 882 7317:
- 20-03 CS30 Chainsaw Maintenance & Cross cutting, 2 days training, 1 day assessment - 4-6 Sept - This is the foundation course for the suite of chainsaw related awards, and provides an introduction into the underpinning knowledge of chainsaw maintenance and crosscutting.
- 20-13 CS38 Tree Climbing and Aerial Tree Rescue, 5 days training, 1 day assessment - 9-13 Sept - Learn how to set up your climbing system (including all the knots you need to know), climbing the tree to achieve a top anchor point; from there you will advance on to branch walking before carrying out several different types of aerial rescue from the canopy of the tree.
- 0216-50 PA2 Boom Sprayers, 1 day training, 1 day assessment - 9-10 Sept - This course provides a modular approach to prepare candidates for the assessment covering boom sprayers, ensuring that they are able to apply pesticides using this equipment in a safe, effective manner and in accordance with current legislation.
- BTI Basic Tree Inspection 1 day - 16 Sept - This training is designed to help learners recognise hazardous trees as part of your other duties and then report what has been seen to an appropriate person. It is not expected that learners will have a detailed knowledge of tree biology, legislation or any other specific arboricultural specialism.
- 21-08 CS39 Aerial Tree Cutting, 2 days training, 1 day assessment - 18-20 Sept - The course builds on the climbing skills already covered in the foundation climbing course and looks at building up your experience to achieve safe work positioning in order to operate a chainsaw from a rope and harness.
OAK PROCESSIONARY MOTH (OPM)
Need your First Aid certificate?
We are offering the one day Emergency First Aid at Work + Forestry (EFAW+F) course for just £112.00 per person - next date 6 September. Contact us on 0162 882 7317 to book your place.
If you know which course you want, why not go straight to our course listing...