We can help you manage the environment through our extensive training program covering forestry, arboriculture, landscaping, estate management and turf management.
Last few places remaining for October for more information please call 0162 882 7317:
- 20-03 CS30 Chainsaw Maintenance & Cross cutting, 2 days training, 1 day assessment - 2-4 October - This is the foundation course for the suite of chainsaw related awards, and provides an introduction into the underpinning knowledge of chainsaw maintenance and crosscutting.
- 20-13 CS38 Tree Climbing and Aerial Tree Rescue, 5 days training, 1 day assessment - 7-11 October - Learn how to set up your climbing system (including all the knots you need to know), climbing the tree to achieve a top anchor point; from there you will advance on to branch walking before carrying out several different types of aerial rescue from the canopy of the tree
- City & Guilds NPTC PA1 & PA6 pesticides, 2 days training, 1 day assessment - 7 & 8 October, 10 October - This includes the foundation pesticide course followed by the Safe Application of Pesticides using Pedestrian Hand Held Equipment assessment covering hand held sprayers; ensuring that candidates are able to apply pesticides using this equipment in a safe, effective manner and in accordance with current legislation.
- ROLO Health & Safety Awareness 1 day - 10 October - the ROLO health & safety awareness course allows operatives to gain the required level of competence to enter the Register of Land Based Operatives. For operatives requiring LISS / CSCS card, successful completion of the RoLO course is a pre-requisite for these cards.
- 14-07 Agricultural Tractor, 2 day training, 1 day assessment - 21-23 October - This training course covers training and integrated assessment for agricultural tractors including preparing and operating the tractor and attachments.
OAK PROCESSIONARY MOTH (OPM)
Need your First Aid certificate?
We are offering the one day Emergency First Aid at Work + Forestry (EFAW+F) course for just £112.00 per person - next date 6 September. Contact us on 0162 882 7317 to book your place.
If you know which course you want, why not go straight to our course listing...