WHAT WILL BE COVERED?
The Level 2 Award in the Safe Use of either Agricultural or Compact Tractor Driving and Related Operations would suit anyone who uses a tractor as part of their work in agriculture, horticulture or landscape construction. It will provide the individual with the knowledge, skills and understanding to safely drive and use various tractors and attachments.
ARE THERE ANY PRE-REQUISITES?
You must be at least 16 years of age to undertake the training and assessment; there are no other pre-requisites.
WHAT CAN I PROGRESS TO?
If you undertaking this training and assessment, you may be interested in gaining qualifications in:
- Level 2 Award in the Safe Use of Tractor Mounted Hedge & Verge Cutters.
- Level 2 Award in the Safe Use of Tractor Mounted Mowers.
- Level 2 Award in the Safe Use of Pedestrian or Ride-On Mowers.
- Level 2 Award in the Safe Use of Leaf Blowers and Vacuums.
- Level 2 Award in the Safe Use of a Manually Fed Woodchipper.
HOW LONG IS THIS COURSE?
This is totally dependent on any previous experience and can vary from 5 days to 1 day. Please contact us to discuss your requirements and availability of training / assessment.
WHERE IS THIS COURSE HELD?
Many of our courses are based at our workshops at Arborfield, near Reading; but this course can be delivered across the UK, at your own site, if needed. Please contact us for more details.