Date(s) - 04/03/2019 - 05/03/2019
9:00 am - 4:30 pm
Berkshire College of Agriculture
If your job involves applying pesticides in a commercial role then you are legally required by the Plant Protection Products (Sustainable Use) Regulations (2012) to take the PA1 qualification.
The new PA6 qualification is designed specifically for those who wish to apply pesticides using various types of handheld applicators and we offer two options within this course – application of pesticides on land (PA6A) and application of pesticides near water (PA6AW). We can also deal with requests for stem injection (PA6INJ) and pesticides plugs (PA6PP) – please speak to us if you require either of these.
- This is the LANTRA qualification.
- There are no pre-requisites for this course.
- You should bring suitable clothing for pesticide application. If you’re not sure what to wear, then please read our article Some Notes On PPE For Sprayer Training Candidates, written by pesticides assessor John Cooke.
- You will need to carry out calculations and measurements to ensure the correct pesticide flow-rates and you might like to bring a calculator – although most mobile phones have decent calculators on them these days!
- Another half day will be required for the PA6 assessment – 6th or 8th March.
Please call us on 01628 827317 if you have any queries regarding this course, or would like to book; or get in touch via our contact form.