This one-day course aims to provide specific tree survey and inspection training at a basic level for contractors, highway engineers, tree wardens, grounds maintenance staff, rangers and other persons of a non-arboricultural background or with limited arboricultural knowledge, to allow them to identify obvious defects from ground level and then to report their finding to a line manager.
To enable candidates to:
- State the legal and safety implications of hazardous trees
- Maintain your own health and safety while carrying out Basic Tree Survey and Inspection
- Recognize hazardous trees
- Determine level of risk
- Decide on an appropriate course of action
- Collect and maintain adequate information
- Recognize your own limitations
Are There Any Pre-Requisites?
You must be at least 16 years of age to undertake this raining, there are no other pre-requisites.
How Long Is The Course?
The course duration is for 1 day.
Where Is The Course Held?
Many of our courses are based at our workshops at Arborfield, near Reading; but this course can be delivered across the UK, at your own site, if needed. Please contact us for more details.